(See Metalink doc ID 301806.1)
There is no column in the AP_INVOICES_ALL table that stores the validation status. Invoice distributions are validated individually and the status is stored at the invoice distribution level. This status is stored in AP_INVOICE_DISTRIBUTIONS_ALL.MATCH_STATUS_FLAG.
Valid values for the column are:
A – Validated (it used to be called Approved)
N or null – Never validated
T – Tested but not validated
The invoice header form derives the invoice validation status based on the following:
– If all of the invoice distributions have a MATCH_STATUS_FLAG = ‘A’
– If all of the invoice distributions have a MATCH_STATUS_FLAG = null or ‘N’
– If there are any rows in AP_HOLDS that do not have a release code.
– If any of the invoice distributions have a MATCH_STATUS_FLAG = ‘T’.
– If the invoice distributions have MATCH_STATUS_FLAG values = ‘N’, null and ‘A’ (mixed).
See Comment 1 for example SQL