- Connect to the Applications server as ‘applmgr’.
- Create an $XDO_TOP/temp directory.
- Go to the $XDO_TOP/resource folder.
- Create an xdodebug.cfg file with the following 2 lines (specifying the actual file path, not the UNIX environment variable):
LogLevel=STATEMENT LogDir=<path to $XDO_TOP>/temp
- Restart the Concurrent Managers (see here for details).
- Run a concurrent request with XML Publisher bursting, and debug files will be created under the $XDO_TOP/temp.
Note: for standalone instances of BI Publisher, the xdodebug.cfg file should be created in the $AF_JRE_TOP/lib folder.