Oracle Applications Technical Specialists
theclickspace specialises in the support, extension and customisation of Oracle’s eBusiness Suite software:
- Software upgrades
- User interface changes
- Data conversion
Some examples of the Oracle Applications technical services offered…
- Advise on the most supportable, efficient and effective ways to extend the functionality of your off-the-shelf Oracle eBusiness system.
- Devise and implement standard ways of working for Oracle eBusiness Support teams (environment strategy and release management, source control and automated code installation, coding and naming standards, etc.).
- Design and build of bespoke reporting, utilising Oracle’s BI Publisher output formatting, bursting and delivery, and/or Oracle Discoverer.
- Manage on-line approval routing and notifications, using Oracle’s Approvals Management Engine (AME) and/or Oracle Workflow.
- Customise and configure standard Oracle Applications workflows, or design and build bespoke workflows.
- Modify the behaviour of core Oracle Applications screens to satisfy specific business needs, without invalidating Oracle’s support, using Oracle’s Forms Personalisation functionality, or via Custom Library (custom.pll).
- Design and build data conversions and interfaces between third-party systems (including cloud applications) and your Oracle e-Business Suite instance, using tried-and-tested methods (including SOAP and REST API’s, and integration platforms such as Informatica and Jitterbit).
We bring to all Oracle Applications development projects, a pragmatic, delivery-oriented approach, and we have a solid functional understanding of the core Oracle eBusiness Suite modules, in addition to the full range of Oracle Applications development skills:
- Oracle SQL & PL/SQL
- Oracle Reports
- Oracle BI (XML) Publisher
- Oracle Workflow
- Oracle Discoverer
- Oracle Applications Framework (Self-Service Web Applications) and JDeveloper
- Oracle webADI
- Oracle Forms
- UNIX shell scripting